March 2022 FAQ: Testing Complex Microcircuits
Take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions:
What is Integra's experience in testing complex microcircuits?
- Integra has been testing complex microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, SerDes, Memorys and ASICs for 37+ years.
What is Integra's experience in memory devices?
- Integra has the capability to test the following Memory devices:
- NAND Flash up to 4 Terabit, working on a 8TB
- DD4: We have several active projects. We are testing 3600Mb but our testers can do higher
- NOR Flash - we have the capability to do the highest density available
- SRAM - we test under 10 nsec; 16M or higher density
What is Integra's experience in testing FPGAs?
- Our dedicated FPDA test engineers have developed over 300 test programs for FPGAs from:
- AMD (Xilinx)
- Intel (Altera)
- Microchip (Microsemi)
- We have design software and testing methodologies in place for all FPGA families
- We have developed our own independent proprietary test methods
- We use in-house tools and any other development tools available from the manufacturer
- We create the test vectors and configuration vectors for our testers
- We do functional at-speed testing (using design modeling, not datasheet)
- We test to datasheet AC specs considering internal FPGA performance characteristics. Test plan implementation includes comprehensive DC parameters.
What capabilities does Integra have in terms of advanced automated testers?
Our most advanced SmartScale testers have the following capabilities to test:
DDR4 up to 2133Mbps and beyond / DDR4 up to 3600Mbps
Future DDR5 to 3600Mbps
High speed Serial Memories >1Gbps
Mobile DDRx support to 3600Mbps
HS LVDS Drive & receiver Buffers >1Gps
Differential signals with precision eye placement
32 lane/multi-port PCI Express switch solutions
RF 12-bit ADC with 2.6 GSPS+ conversion rate
RF 14-bit DAC with 2.5GSPS+ conversion rate
ADCs with 10-bit accuracy at 105MSPS low offset and low power <120mW
ADCs with 12-bit 2.6GSPS 1.3/2.5V A
DACs with 14-bit 2.5GSPS RF DAC
32-lane 8-port PCle Switch with 32Gbps switching capacity
Precision Rail-to-Rail low Bbas(1pA) OP AMP with low offset voltage
Quadruple capacity available when multi-site testing employed with handler or hand test (4-site in parallel)
High speed SERDES to 8Gbps
DS25BR100/101 3.125Gbps LVDS Buffer w/transmit pre-emphasis and receive equalization