Thank you for your interest in Integra Technologies employment opportunities. For over 30 years, we have been a leading innovator in the test industry supporting many of the successful semiconductor companies.
We're looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people.
Integra continues to grow! Click here to read an article from the Wichita Business Journal about Integra adding employees.
Read more about Integra's Counterfeit Test operation in this article
Read more about Integra Technologies in this article published by the Wichita Eagle
- Quality Assurance Manager - Albuquerque, NM
- Solder Technician - Wichita, KS
- Lab Technician - Analytical Solutions, Albuquerque, NM
- Electronics Test Operator - Wichita, KS
- Maintenance Technician - Wichits, KS
- Electrical Engineering Student – Part Time / Flexible Hours - Wichita, KS
Via Confidential Fax:
Employment verifications must be submitted to Human Resources via fax to 316-512-4698. Integra Technologies will not provide employment verifications without a signed release form.