Thank you for your interest in Integra Technologies employment opportunities. For over 35 years, we have been a leading innovator in the test industry supporting many of the successful semiconductor companies.
Integra provides superior wafer thinning, dicing, assembly and test services that transform our client's business performance. Integra proudly employs the industry’s brightest engineering and manufacturing talent, supported by some of the best equipment in the industry to supply our customers and business partners with a superior product and reliable service experience.
People work at Integra because they enjoy being part of a company dedicated to exceptional quality and innovative technology. If you are an experienced professional or an individual just beginning your career, you will have the opportunity to spend your working hours on challenging projects that help shape the future of technology.
- Operations Supervisor (C shift)
- Executive Assistant
- Test Engineer (multiple positions available)
- Engineering Technician (multiple positions available)
- Environment Engineering Technician
- Operations Expeditor (multiple positions available)
- Quality Control Operator (C & D shifts available)
- Test Engineer - Analog
- Solder Technician
- Electronics Test Operator (multiple positions available)
- Customer Service Specialist/Program Manager
- Electrical Engineering Student – Part Time / Flexible Hours (multiple positions available)
We are looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation! Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. If you are interested in joining the top performing Semiconductor Processing team, then please submit your resume using one of the following options.