Milpitas, CA, April 27, 2016 – CORWIL Technology (CORWIL) continues to demonstrate its full turnkey capabilities for its customers by adding a 3650 EX tester from Chroma ATE on their test floor.
CORWIL chose the Chroma 3650 EX tester not only for the machine’s ability to test more devices faster and provide a higher parallel test capability, but also because of the tester’s ability to offer the most cost effective solution in the industry today that CORWIL can then pass on to its customers.
“CORWIL is pleased to add the 3650 EX to our list of available test platforms. The older 3650 has proven to be a reliable platform over the last year for CORWIL customers and through our partnership with Chroma, CORWIL can now offer the 3650 EX with advanced features. This system will be a good fit to the package handler and wafer prober support that CORWIL also offers,” said Joe Foerstel, VP of Test Operations at CORWIL.
- 50 /100 MHz (2/4 edges), 200 MHz (MUX)
- 1024 digital I/O pins
- 32 MW vector memory
- PMU up to 32 CH
- 96 HDDPS
- HDADDA Option: 16 bit/500KS/s, 32 CH/Brd
- Reconfigurable SCAN Option:
- 1/2/4/8/16/32 Chains/64 pins
- 4G/2G/1G/512M/256M/128M [4G Max]
- Edge Placement Accuracy: +-300ps
- Overall timing accuracy < +-550 ps
- ALPG option for memory test
- VI45/PVI100 Analog Test Option
- MRX (Mixed Resource boX) PXI-based Option
- Up to 512 sites parallel test
- Hard Docking / Direct Probe Supported
- C/C++, Windows 7 64 bit OS