SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - CA
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationship with existing and new customers, identifying and meeting customer needs while managing all aspects of a Customer’s Account, from start to finish.
- Manages assigned territory/account base with timely response to Customer inquiries, requests for quote (RFQ), delivery scheduling and technical questions, etc.
- Maintains a positive Customer/Supplier relationship, while maximizing the company’s Sales Revenue.
- Prepares weekly update of Customer activity for Sales Report.
- Ensures timely and prompt resolution of business issues.
- Generates Cross-Selling Opportunities of all Integra Offerings.
- Coordinates onsite Customer Mtgs and job traveler/document reviews with the Customer Facing Team (Engineering, Quality and Production).
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High level of technical proficiency and a solid understanding of processes and procedures over the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated understanding of Semiconductor Wafer, Package and Test.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/dynamic environment, with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office. Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
Desired Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Engineering a plus
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Semiconductor industry
Please submit cover letter, resume, and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1635 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Fax: (408) 321-6407