WIRE BOND TECHNICIAN
The Process Technician tends to automatic wire bonding machines that bond gold or aluminum wire to integrated circuit dice, to connect circuitry to package leads.
- Responsible for machine set up and verification of the machine parameters to ensure that they meet Customer specifications.
- Able to set up wire bonder for new product and create new wire bonding program, including bond coordinates, wire loop profiles and bonding conditions.
- Able to check for bonding tool damage or defectiveness in machine peripherals.
- Responsible for use of the thermocouple to verify work holder’s temperature and able to make temperature adjustments, within required specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain ASM and K&S wire bonders.
- Debug and resolve wire bond issues like cratering or non-sticking on lead.
- Maintain proper documentation and records.
- Capable of reading and understanding information contained within job travelers to assure that all requirements or special instructions applicable to job are met.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- Hands on Experience with Aluminum and Gold wire bonding required.
- Hands on Experience with K&S (IConn Plus) and ASM wire bonders (Eagle 60AP and Eagle Xtreme) required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Outlook).
- Good written and verbal communication.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AS Degree in Engineering preferred.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years wire bond process experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This is a light manufacturing position that requires extended periods of standing and walking in a clean-room environment. Must be able to lift five (11-25) pounds. Overtime required in accordance with company needs.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1635 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Fax: (408) 321-6407