Monitor and drive completion on all qualification (qual) lots and expedited production orders at Integra. Will monitor ship load and current/next month revenue lots driving to have zero lots ship late. Cross train with scheduling and is proficient in running the load and the morning production meeting.
- Ensure all quals and expedited lots ship on time in order to satisfy organizational goal of 97% on time delivery, while striving to exceed established goals.
- Monitor the ship load meeting minutes for actions required. Follow up as needed in order to ensure effective and efficient resolution.
- Monitor each quick turn lot and coordinate resources for each processing step. Provide status to the Quick Turn group.
- Collaborate with the scheduler each morning to define a production plan for the day and actively execute the defined plan. Ensure ongoing communication with Engineering, Customer Service and Operations to ensure the plan is executed. Collaborate with Engineering to ensure they are on and off testers as scheduled and coordinate with all parties when changes to the defined plan are needed.
- Review the expedite lot steps for the next 7 days and coordinate with Operations and Test Engineering to ensure the schedule is achieved.
- Proficiently run the load no less than once a week.
- Review the complete qual schedule including NREs, Pre qual lots and all qual legs. Actively work to put expedite action plans in place where needed to ensure the schedule meets expectations. Work closely with scheduler and Program Managers to identify possible slips and work to prevent them.
- Create and execute action plans that include Operations, Test Engineering, QA and the Program Manager as needed to complete engineering data steps, failure verifications, failed setups, customer service steps and all other steps that might not get completed without pre-planning and a coordinated effort.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Manufacturing, Computer Science, Production Planning or related field preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
- At least two years of semiconductor industry experience preferred.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs, to include OMS, to extract data and generate reports as needed.
- Utilize collaborative communication skills to achieve required results while working with internal customers as well as external customers.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Schedule items that have capacity restraints and provide ongoing follow up to ensure that no scheduling issues exist, addressing issues as needed.
- Ability to accurately track, enter, and maintain data.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698