Integra Technologies’ ESD Services cover all aspects of electronic device reliability qualification with fast turnaround time.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) testing is performed early in the qualification cycle, usually at firstsilicon. Evolution in technology and applications (RF, analog) constantly drive new configurations, usage patterns and failure modes.
Our team has considerable expertise in the field, sitting at the industry’s top certification consortia and organizations. With decades of experience in performing stress tests on a broad range of devices, our teams are quick to establish the right stress protocol and, most importantly, identifying failure mechanisms when they occur—leveraging our advanced, in-house failure analysis labs.
A Proven Methodology
- Identification of required tests to appropriate specs
- Selection of fixturing
- Test execution
Wide Range of Supported Standards
IC level: JEDEC, AEC, ESDA, ANSI
Market specific: MIL, AEC
Fast Turn-around Time
Since concerns over ESD reliability usually come early in the development cycle, typically after first silicon, Integra offers very fast turn-around times, giving real-time feedback to design and product teams.
This is made possible by our very comprehensive inventory of fixtures and adapters—more that 850 of them. Most packages can be accommodated by one of our existing boards/sockets, alleviating the need for extra design time and/or NRE.
Consulting and Audits
Beyond stressing devices, our experts will help you understand the best stress strategies and set-up for your mission profile(s), as well as consult with you on the best design strategies for ESD protection.
- ESD-HBM (ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC-JS-001-2017, ESDA ANSI/ESD STM5.1, MIL 883K/3015-9, AEC Q100Rev G/002D)
- ESD-MM (JEDEC JESD22-A115A, ESDA ANSI/ESD STM5.2, AEC Q100Rev G/003E)
- ESD-CDM (EDEC JESD22-C101F, ESDA ANSI/ESD STM5.3.1, AEC Q100Rev G/011B, ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC-JS-002-2018)
- Latch-up (JEDEC EIA/JESD78E, ESDA ANSI/ESD SP5.4, MIL 883K/ 3023.2, AEC Q100Rev G/ 004C)