ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN - KS
Utilize environmental equipment to effectively provide reliability assessments of electrical components.
- Operate burn-in ovens for various manufacturers such as AEHR, Rel Inc, Kineticon, and MCC.
- Utilize knowledge of device electrical bias techniques and board designs to actively and dynamically operate devices in oven environments.
- Contribute to design and fabrication of control apparatus, boards, and other equipment.
- Determine methods, procedures, and conditions for biasing tested products.
- Confer with customers to ensure that test conditions meet specifications.
- Coordinate production and sales departments to determine engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness for testing conditions.
- Follow Quality Documentation Manual procedures to operate ATE and handling equipment.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
- Prior experience in the semiconductor industry preferred.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
- Ability to perform such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Anticipate and resolve complex, non-routine problems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698