WIRE BOND OPERATOR
The Wire Bond Operator runs automatic or manual bonding machines that bonds gold or aluminum wire to integrated circuit dies to connect circuitry to package leads.
- Visual inspection.
- Set-up and operate all wire bond machines with aluminum and gold ball.
- Performs capillary change.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including high-powered microscopes, with speed an accuracy.
- Follows Job Traveler instructions accurately.
- Identifies and reports process deviations to Supervisor.
- Ability to meet quality goals, safety requirements, and follow company policies.
- Ability to mulit-task.
- Flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with wire pull machines and wedge bonders (K&S 1472)
- Experience with ball bonders (ASM Eagle 60, ASM Extreme and K&S ICONN Plus)
- Experience with H&K Wedge Bonder, Setup/Recall Program wedge and ball bonders.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months experience in Quality Inspection or micro-electronic Production environment preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in class 10k clean room.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This is a light manufacturing position that requires extended periods of standing and walking in a clean-room environment. Must be able to lift five (11-25) pounds. Overtime required in accordance with company needs.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
1635 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Fax: (408) 321-6407