VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Lead development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to ensure Integra’s continued growth and development while delivering positive financial results. Direct and coordinate activities of Operations to maintain and enhance profitability of the company; collaborate with and direct all management personnel in formulating operational policies and procedures.
- Inform and advise Integra’s leadership team regarding current trends, problems and activities to facilitate both short- and long-range strategic plans to improve operational performance and enhance growth.
- Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic operational plans by collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee Operational strategies that support Integra’s goals and initiatives. Recommend and develop policies, procedures and systems to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Review and analyze expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits, such as a need for increase in prices, efficiency improvements, or expansion of existing services.
- Establish criteria for measuring and assessing the success and performance of each component of operation. Review performance and effect change as needed to drive improvement, simplify work flow and assure compliance.
- Review production costs and product quality while modifying production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
- Oversee and direct investigations regarding customer complaints and drive corrective actions as needed.
- Review and analyze departmental performance to goal and drive management for improvement. Adapt and foster a continual improvement attitude throughout the company.
- Plan, assign, and direct work activities for direct reports while providing leadership, long-term direction, and engagement for the Operations department.
- Prepare recommendations on findings for management evaluation; recommend capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment which would increase efficiency and services of the operations department.
- Approve requisitions for equipment, materials, and supplies; negotiate contracts with equipment and material suppliers.
- Hire and supervise direct reports, providing guidance on day-to-day tasks, training, time management, evaluations and performance management.
- Ensure that direct reports adhere to policies, procedures, roles and requirements.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of progressive leadership required, as well as a minimum of five years prior semiconductor industry experience.
- Ability to take accountability for the performance and direction through multiple layers of management and senior level professional staff both directly and through out the support functional areas of the organization.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing, while acting as Subject Matter Expert to customers.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office applications and other computer products and programs.
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to motivate and influence and inspire others.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698