Plan, design and evaluate projects in collaboration with internal and external customers to ensure that all specifications are met to customer satisfaction while meeting organization requirements.
- Develop electrical bias techniques used with board designs to actively and dynamically operate devices in an oven environment.
- Develop computer programs to control semiconductor devices and electronic components during environmental stress conditions.
- Design and fabricate control apparatus, boards and equipment; determine methods, procedures, and conditions for biasing test products.
- Confer with production and sales departments to determine engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness for environmental stresses.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure that the stress meets all specifications.
- Define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and drive corrective actions.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Development of solutions for environmental chambers such as Aehr and Espec required.
- Must possess a strong ability to:
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
- Read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Utilize effective communication skills with internal and external customers to achieve required results.
- Program manage individual developments from initial stage to completion while accurately reporting status to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698