(System-in-Package & Multi-Chip Module)
Integra's System-in-Package & MCM solutions offer the capabilities of a complete system in one device.
By reducing the footprint of the package on the final board assembly, a system in package provides expanded functionality in a smaller form factor. As a high-performance IC packaging provider, Integra Technologies can design, assemble and test custom System-in-Package (SiP) devices. Our SiP solutions can help product developers achieve next-generation performance levels. By combining the functionality of a complete system into one packaged device, a SiP solution offers reductions in size, weight and power (SWaP) that are critical to next-generation performance in defense and medical applications. In addition, a SiP solution reduces interconnect and trace lengths, minimizing the impact of parasitic and improving overall electrical performance. Integra Technologies capabilities in manufacturing multi-chip devices, surface mount assemblies, and flip chip and wire bond interconnects, enable the development of complete system-in-package solutions to improve performance and reduce footprint.
- Multiple complex die in a single package or substrate ranging from ASIC’s, Microprocessors, Micro-controllers and Memory Chips
- Many surface mount components from resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Stacked die with interposers, epoxy or DAF
- Combination of flip chip and wire bonded die
- Die to die as well as die to substrate bonding
- Organic BGA and Chip on Board substrates to a variety of ceramic substrates
- Complex Multi-Die/Multi-Component SIP Assembly-µSDcard
- 4-Stacked Micron 32G NAND, Silicon Motion Controller, TI Multi-Func Gate, Microship Reset Monitor, atmel Attiny 85 micro-controller, etc.
- Complex Multi-Die/Multi-Component Hybrid Assembly
- Multi-Die Space Level Hybrid Assembly
- 4 Flip Chip Die/Multi-Component 1956 Ball BGA Assembly