QUALITY CONTROL OPERATOR
Perform Operations Quality Control duties, including but not limited to: review and approve operator support requests, perform quality control rounds, identify bent leads, verify in-progress and completed operator paperwork, and review completed steps within a project’s production cycle.
- Systematically QC check operators’ setups to ensure compliance.
- Keep up to date, working knowledge of Operations critical requirements.
- Learn how to operate equipment in order to perform job functions adequately.
- Perform QC rounds, documenting findings and notifying operators and supervisors of QC infractions as necessary.
- Note and detail quality findings; provide root cause analysis and methods to prevent reoccurrence.
- Inspect paperwork and work instructions to ensure operators are in compliance.
- Count and verify production lot quantities versus existing computer entries and paperwork.
- Visually inspect integrated circuits and ensure compliance.
- Communicate any repeatable QC findings to QC manager.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree in Quality Management or related field is preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
- A minimum two years of experience in a quality control or inspection role preferred; at least one year of experience in the semiconductor industry preferred.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
- Utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Ability to accurately track, enter, and maintain data.
- Strong ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form while dealing with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to see and identify bent leads up to .0004 inches out of tolerance.
- B Shift, Mon - Th, 10:00 PM – 8:30 AM
- C Shift, Fri – Sun, 8:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- D Shift, Fri – Sun, 8:00 PM – 8:30 AM
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698