Department: Destructive Physical Analysis
Reports To: PQA Laboratory Director
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Provide support and guidance to the laboratory manager as well as the laboratory technicians. Perform spot checks and answers questions that might arise. Will interact with customers via telephone and email as well as in person answering questions, providing guidance and recommendations as the subject matter expert. Develop and recommend solutions in support of the team’s processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE :
- Provide engineering support and technical oversight of the DPA Laboratory, to include technical guidance to the DPA Technicians.
- Proactively partner with Laboratory Manager and Technicians by utilizing technical expertise to ensure proper processing of the jobs in the lab.
- Provide input into quotes as well as assistance in reviewing new orders as required.
- Develop and review final reports for errors, completeness and accuracy.
- Perform contract review and ensure the lab’s capability of performing requested testing per industry standards.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of technical data for training purposes for laboratory technicians.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a minimum of 10 years' experience wherein the skills and ability to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
- Minimum of five years’ hands-on experience required in the semiconductor industry as an engineer, preferably working in the quality assurance, failure analysis or semiconductor packaging departments.
- Familiarity with MI-STD 1580, SSQ25000, ISO17025, MIL-STD-883 and MIL-STD-750.
- Engineering management experience in a laboratory setting.
- Experience and knowledge of some of the following tests preferred:
|o External Visual Inspection||o Hermeticity Testing|
|o External Prohibited Materials Analysis (PMA)||o Real Time Radiography (X-Ray)|
|o Solderability Testing||o PIND|
|o Terminal Strength Testing||o IGA (RGA)|
|o Delidding or Decapsulation Techniques||o Internal Visual Inspection|
|o Cross Sectioning||o Internal PMA Testing|
|o Bond Pull Testing||o Die Shear Testing|
|o Glassivation Removal for SEM Metallization Inspection||o SEM Metallization Step Coverage Inspection|
- A working understanding of semiconductor architecture and the semiconductor packaging process.
- Must possess the ability to:
- Write technical process work instructions while possessing excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Review complex technical reports and identify errors.
- Lead a technical team in support of the analytical laboratory.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Review customer specifications and identify critical requirements and pass them onto the laboratory.
- Effectively teach and mentor, while assisting in increasing job knowledge and capabilities of peer engineers and laboratory technicians.
- Collaborate as a part of a team in order to improve processes.
- Must be a United States Citizen in order to work on sensitive military and aerospace programs
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698