TEST ENGINEER - ANALOG
Plan, design and evaluate projects in collaboration with internal and external customers to ensure that all specifications are met to customer satisfaction while meeting organization requirements.
- Develop software to test semiconductor devices using automated test equipment or lab equipment.
- Design test hardware and determining methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Confer with production and sales departments to determine engineering feasibility and cost effectiveness for test programs.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure that test program meets all specifications.
- Define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and drive corrective actions.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Developing IC test solutions on automated test equipment such as Teradyne/ Verigy/LTX-Credence platforms.
- Test program development of analog or mixed signal integrated circuits.
- Must possess a strong ability to:
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
- Utilize knowledge of programming techniques, electronic, test equipment, and test specifications to develop test programs to a set schedule.
- Read, analyze, and interpret semiconductor datasheets and test specifications to estimate test program development time and material costs.
- Utilize effective communication skills with internal and external customers to achieve required results.
- Program manage individual test developments from initial stage to completion while accurately reporting status to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity.
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary history and job application to:
Integra Technologies LLC
Attn: Human Resources
3450 N. Rock Road, Bldg 100
Wichita, KS 67226
Confidential Fax: 316.512.4698